Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Favourite Beauty Guru

Today, I want to tell you about my favourite Beauty Guru! This was a little hard to choose since I follow so many on YouTube including MichellePhan, MakeupGeek, MakeupByRenRen, MakeupByTiffanyD, etc. But I have chosen my favourite, and that has to be Bubzbeauty.

When I first watched Bubzbeauty, the first thing I noticed was how cute she is! I have a feeling that she's older than I am, but age is just a number. I love watching her and how genuine she is. I can keep talking about how awesome she is, but I will let you find out yourself.

In addition to her beauty channel, I've also subscribed to her random comedy channel, Bubbiosity. I told my boyfriend about this channel and how funny she is and he was like "I'll have to watch it myself to see". And before you know it, we watched all the videos on Bubbiosity that night!

What I love most about her is that she's not afraid to be herself. She's not afraid of making herself look like a man in some of her videos just to get a laugh because behind all that makeup, she knows (and we, her fans know) she's beautiful inside and out and that's how everyone should feel about themselves.

Oh hey! And she also recently got engaged too! What are the chances! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...