Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Specs!

I am so sorry that I have completely neglected this blog for like the longest time. I tried to write many posts in advance so things like this wouldn't happen. Unfortunately, by the time I feel I am ready to post and proofread them before publishing, I don't feel they're up to quality standards. So then we're back to square one.

Either way, I thought I'd update everyone that I'm still alive and am doing well. In fact, I got new glasses! So I thought I'd do a quick post on those! Mind you it's a picture taken at different times and I didn't put on makeup on the second one at all. I'll include a link to the eyeglasses as well.


Old Glasses: Oakley BOX SPRING 2.0


New Glasses: Oakley Speculate

Seriously, Instagram, makes all my photos like 100x better than they actually are. How do you like my new specs? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...