Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

I rushed home after work on Tuesday at 7pm so I wouldn't miss the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Little did I know that I had plenty of time because it started at 10pm in Canada on Global TV. So I was safe and was able to watch the whole show!


VSFS 2011: Miranda Kerr in Fantasy Bra worth $2.5 million

The very first VSFS that I ever watched was last year, and I have to say, those girls on the show are gorgeous.

Last year, there was one outfit that really stood out at me, which was the boxing outfit (if you guys remember that one). That one was probably my favourite last year.


VSFS 2010: Erin Heatherton

This year, I don't really have a favourite. Nothing really specifically stood out at me. Instead, I felt that I equally enjoyed all segments of the show. I particularly enjoyed the PINK segment with all the neon wings! It's so cutesy!


VSFS 2011: Behati Prinsloo

VSFS 2011: Shannon Click

VSFS 2011: Chanel Iman

VSFS 2011: Karlie Kloss

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed watching it!

So I'm really curious to hear what you girls had to say about the show! Let me know!

Photo sources: www.VSHOLIC.com

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog :-) :-) xx
    A New follower from www.sunniewrties.blogspot.com,would love if you follow me back :) :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new fan from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

    Thank you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg everything is fabulous!! i want to have them all >< especially the one which Miranda wore.. adorable <3333 I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow its look like nice but only for 18 + :p

    nice blog keep share more

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...