Sunday, August 21, 2011

Review: Philosophy's Vanilla Birthday Cake


So for the last couple days, I ran out of shampoo. I can't go to work without washing my gross and dirty hair... and I just happen to remember I have this! Philosophy's Vanilla Birthday Cake, the gift I got from Sephora for my birthday!

Philosophy's Vanilla Birthday Cake can be described as a 3-in-1 as it's a shampoo, shower gel, AND bubble bath all in one. As I was washing my hair I couldn't get over how good it smelled. I literally wanted to stick my tongue out and taste it to see if it tastes as good as it smells. But I didn't. Hahahaha!

So far, I've only tried it as a shampoo. I haven't tried it as a shower gel or bubble bath yet, although I don't see there's a problem with it being either. Anyway, my hair smelled so good I wanted to eat it! The smell didn't last long though, but I definitely felt clean, not itchy or oily (like some other shampoos).

I'm not sure if I would buy this with my own money as it is a little pricey for what it is. But if you haven't tried your birthday gift from Sephora yet, give it a try :)

Rating: (5/5)

7 comments:

  1. Cute bottle! How nice of Sephora to give you that for your bday lol :)
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that for my birthday, argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Tracy... that's OK. There's always next year. It's a cool product, but I probably wouldn't buy it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the illustration on the packaging is uber cute! love it=D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also got one for my bday and im loving it!!! cant wait to get one again next year!!! lol

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so weird 3 in 1! I honestly have seen this before and would be so weird to use as shampoo and then bubble bath!
    LOL I probably would have stuck my tongue out to try it, and it probably would have tasted sick!
    It sounds like it smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this product as well. Their 3-in-1s smell sooo yummy. I am glad I am not the only one who has to use willpower not to taste it ;). These can be a little pricey but if you buy the christmas gift boxes they are a much better deal.

    Lauren
    antiquedgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...