Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do My Eyebrows Really Make A Difference?

I don't color in my eyebrows, but lately I've been taking note that many YouTube beauty gurus *strongly* recommend coloring them in to help "frame your face". I don't have any tools to color in my eyebrow, but I took a picture of myself and photoshopped only my eyebrows to see what it would look like.

So here! Please give me some suggestions.

Do coloring in my eyebrows really make that much of a difference???


Natural, not colored.


Colored.


Click to enlarge for a side-by-side comparison.

This has been an "I'm so full of myself" post. Look how it's plastered with my photo! @_@ Anyway, I kind of see the difference, but at the same time I don't know how to measure it's significance of the difference. I look a little angry or something when they're colored. Do you think so? Which one do you prefer?

7 comments:

  1. It does make your face look a little stronger, but overall I don't see a huge difference. I would say when it comes down to it, its not worth going through the hassel. The only time I'd suggest coloring eyebrows would be if you had extremely fair hair and it looked like you didn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does accentuate your face more. But I say it's not *too* necessary if you have bigger and/or darker eyebrows. If they're thin and sparse or lighter in colour, I think it makes a difference. I personally like to just to cover up small gaps in my eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think it makes a difference, eyebrows truly frame your face and i think it's worth the time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely makes a difference. It frames your face very well, esp when paired with glasses =)
    I've started to do the same with some brow gel, colour + tidy brows = win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like it colored. I used to make fun of people with colored eyebrows, but I have fallen in love with it. I like when it's lightly filled in because it's more natural. It adds to your cuteness :)

    PS I gave you a blog award. Check http://krispytincan.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-won-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look pretty iehter way,but more emphais when colored :)
    Come join my Hold Me bag Giveaway and use my code VENUS for 15% Off Lulu's.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I think you brows look better colored but still look good natural. I came on here though because I just figured out that blogger doesn't make it noticeable to me when I have new comments(wich is probably atupid of me lol) so I just saw your comment about my fake lashes and thanks so much but trust me it took me forever to get those things on I'm no master at it yetlol

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...