Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sephora's Beauty Insider Birthday Gift 2011

Another year, another birthday to me! Yes, I share the same birthday-month as my blog. Being an extreme budget-watcher, I haven't spent a cent at Sephora despite how I have their Beauty Insider card. There were a couple times where I almost gave in, especially when they launched their Hello Kitty line. But no... it was still too expensive for me >_<. Anyway, I still went into Sephora shamelessly this year to claim my birthday present:

This year, they're giving away Philosophy's "Vanilla Birthday Cupcake", which is a smaller version of Philosophy's "Vanilla Birthday Cake". According to Sephora, this is a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath all-in-one! Can't wait to try it. I mostly take showers nowadays because it's quick. It's been years since I've had a soothing bubble bath. Time to relax!

For more information on how you can get YOUR birthday gift from Sephora this year, visit http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...