Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bathroom Dancer Turns ONE!



Cake is no longer just something to eat. Nowadays, it's a work of art. This is by far, one of the best MAC makeup cakes I've ever seen. It looks so real that when I first saw the thumbnail of the picture, I thought it was real makeup placed on top of the cake.

Today, a year ago, I posted my very first blog post on this blog, which means that today marks Bathroom Dancer's First Birthday! I am so glad that I now have over 340+ followers to share it with on its very first birthday! You are the reason I blog and I do not know where to begin to express my appreciation for you all.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

With love,
Julianne (AKA Bathroom Dancer)


Photo and Cake credit: The Cake Mamas

18 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's an adorable cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that cake is amazing!! :D
    Happy first birthday! Onwards and upwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Wishing you another of happy blogging!

    That cake is too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making a year! And I agree, totally gorgeous almost-real-looking cake. But now that I've seen that's edible, I want to eat it.

    I wish you many more years (haha) of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!!! I feel the love! *hugz and kissz* to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations dear..
    love to be your follower ;)

    the cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG such a cool cake!
    Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeeee congrats on your first anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blog's f1st birthday!! the cake looks lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I really thought the cake was real o.o
    You have a great blog, keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such an awesome cake... :Q____

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats - the cake looks really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!:D Fab cake, btw!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...