Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sigma Beauty's Dry'n Shape System

Tired of waiting for your brushes to dry after washing them? Well, wait no more! Sigma Beauty sent me an email this morning notifying me of a new product that they just released called Dry'n Shape! I initially thought there was a mini electric fan hooked up somewhere, but apparently not. With no batteries required, check out Sigma Beauty's new Dry'n Shape:


Introducing the revolutionary Sigma Beauty Dry’n Shape system! The Dry’n Shape was designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed.

The Dry’n Shape provides the necessary pressure to bristles to quickly and efficiently remove water from every fibre. The fabric used to shape the bristles was specially engineered to accelerate water evaporation, resulting in a faster drying time for your brushes.

The Dry’n Shape is an easy, quick, and effective way to quickly dry and shape your makeup brushes.


I was a little skeptical at first, but after watching the video above, I think they have me sold! I'd be really interested in trying this out. Not only is it great for drying brushes, it looks to be an amazing brush roll to for traveling. Now you have no excuses for not cleaning your brushes when you're on your business trip!

Dry'n Shape is now ready to be ordered at Sigma Beauty for $29.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm I like the concept but not necessarily the price plus I tend to have more eye brushes than face brushes. Not for me I think but I'm interested in seeing how other people like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really interesting..I may give it a go..idk but thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am. I love the idea of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this seems like a brilliant product! I cant wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I wanna try it out!
    Love your blog by the way! ;)

    xoxo Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...