Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Got My Hello Kitty Handbag!

That's right. I caved in. I couldn't resist that cute little face. After announcing that Karmaloop had Kandee Johnson's legendary Hello Kitty handbag a couple months ago, they started selling like hot cakes! They sold out once, but then restocked. I was lucky enough and managed to grab the very last one after they restocked. Now my mom really wants one, so I hope they will restock again - haha!



Not many websites let you see the inside of the bag, so let me show you.

On one side, we have a zippered pocket (where you can store stuff you don't want other people to see). On the other side, there's a cell phone pocket and a flat pocket you can store your keys/ipod. I'm sorry it's kind of hard to see. But it's there! I purposely used my cell phone to model it for you.

There's a story that came with this bag:
I signed up to be a Karmaloop representative last summer around the same time I started this blog. I didn't heavily advertise it or anything because that wasn't my goal for this blog. I did, however, post my rep code to coupon websites to help generate some exposure as well as let my readers know about deals I find on Karmaloop, such as this HK bag. Either way, in December, someone used my rep code and bought a generous amount of stuff, so I got quite a number of points from that. I didn't even know because Karmaloop doesn't notify their reps when they make a sale. It was just a fluke that I even saw it.

Anyway, as a Karmaloop rep, once I earn a certain amount of points through sales, I can submit a number of banner designs to earn additional points within a time frame after the sale was made. So from the points I made through sales and submitting in creative banners, I managed to trade in the points for a gift card and used it towards this handbag!


I feel really lucky and am so grateful for whoever used my rep code back in December... So, how do you like my new handbag?

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've been wanting the black bag. Is it the same size as the white one? How big is it actually? Would you be able to take a picture holding it up next to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!! I still haven't been able to get mine. Hopefully one day...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute to the core! HK is love! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie Abshier: I don't know the exact measurements, but the bag is quite big. Maybe I'll pose with it one day, but in the mean time, you can use this picture from Kandee Johnson's photo as reference: http://images.baghaus.com/press/Hkwhtbagoutside.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is too cute. It's hard to resist Hello Kitty LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Check Out My Giveaway

    http://sphlovescosmetics.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute bag. i love hello kitty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee Hello Kitty!!:) And your name (Bathroom Dancer) made me laugh! Thanks for making my day.

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag is adorable, i have it too :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...