Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dior Makeup Goodies

My boyfriend's wonderful mother is probably a big fan of Dior makeup and during a promotion, grabbed this for me for last Christmas. For the longest time, I've been avoiding this little bag of goodies because I thought Dior tested on animals. PETA doesn't have them listed on either of their lists, but after further research, most sources say that Dior does NOT test on animals [link]. So I'm good to go!


What comes in this little bag of goodies?

Dior Double Layer Train Case (as seen above)


Diorshow Mascara




Dior Makeup Palette: Lip & Eye Color Palette


Dior J'adore Fragrance



Now with these beautiful gifts, I can do some product reviews for you from some high end brands :P

6 comments:

  1. Omg this is so nice of her!! I think I'm going to sign up at the Dior counter for their next GWP xD It's so rare that they have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies. I love J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That palette looks so beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lov epink n grey combi!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. very insightful. love your blog you give so much good detail and word it perfectly I always worry mine sound too long or tongue tied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They test on animals if they are not on Leaping Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...