Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Disney Princess Makeovers

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last week. I just got back from my trip to Orlando. Even while I was in Orlando I was thinking about you beautiful ladies out there looking for some neat stuff I can share with you all. It was really sad to leave Disney World, but I found one of most perfect beauty experience for those who are interested in a little magic for their young ones.


Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a beauty salon where little girls are magically transformed into little princesses and is available at 2 locations: World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney Area and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. I believe that it's also now available at Disneyland as well, although I'm not 100% sure.

It's hard not to feel as happy as a princess in this charming little boutique, owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. The boutique offers multiple hair styles, nail color, make-up and a total package including Disney Princess costume and photographs.

There are 3 packages to choose from:
  • Coach Package includes hairstyling and shimmering makeup — starting at $49.95 USD plus tax.
  • Crown Package includes hairstyling, shimmering makeup and nails — starting at $54.95 USD plus tax.
  • Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus the Imaging Package (one 6" x 8" and four 4" x 6" photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete costume of your choice with accessories — starting at $189.95 USD plus tax.

Girls who are getting any of the above 3 princess makeovers can also choose from 3 different hairstyles:

Disney Diva

Pop Princess

Fairytale Princess

On the brochures, it says that "guests must be at least 3 years of age". I'm over 3 years of age and would love the opportunity to get pampered like a Disney Princess, but I doubt they'd have princess outfits in my size. I *might* be able to fit in an XL if it's available...

Despite all that, I find this to be a little on the pricey side (especially for little girls). But then again, I'm also really cheap. From what I saw in Disney World, many people appear to be more than willing to pay for this experience for their child.

What do you think?
Would you try this?
Would you ever pay for your child to try this?
Which Disney Princess would you want to transform to?





If you are heading to Disney World and would like to try this out (or let your child to try this out), reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to arrival. To make your reservation, call 407-WDW-STYLE (407-939-7895).

10 comments:

  1. aww thats so cute. i wouldve love this when i was a kid. heck i would love it now LOL. when i have a daughter i want to take her there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really cool :) I'd love to get this done if I was younger :D. So I'd grant my daughter this wish if I have one in future. It's pricey but I guess you only do it once?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, that's true. According to some people, the best deal would be to buy your own dress and accessories get the "Crown Package" (hair, makeup, nails). But if I'm gonna do that, I might as well do her hair, makeup and nails myself. I'm getting pretty good at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is so adorable!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude im 13 i am DEFIANTLY doing this on Vacation! Haha ive always been a girly girl, it does seem pricey though so ill get the cheapest pacakeage and obviously make my own costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea. I wish I was young enough to do it - because this would TOTALLY be up my alley - even as a 20 year old :D I would be Tinker Bell (is she even offered?!) because she's so kick ass (in Peter Pan, definitely NOT those movies they made later)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I would have totally wanted to be Tinker Bell too! She's only awesome in Peter Pan, I haven't watched any of her newer movies.

    I believe you can still make a reservation at the BBB, they just won't have a costume for the adults. Go crazy with your girl friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm unable to comment on my blog :( but you asked about the Skin79 BB cream. Though the color is gray, it doesn't stay so on your face. I can add some pics to the post so you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I had this when I was a kid! It's so lovely. Every girl's dream. :)

    Btw, I changed my blogspot address. Please follow me at mariakristela.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...