Monday, April 11, 2011

What Was My University Like? It's like THIS!!! *proud*


I AM UBC and this is my school!


After watching this video, I felt so proud having graduated from UBC. I wish I got the chance to be in this amazing production but sadly, I missed out. Either way, I just wanted to share with you all this awesome lip dub made by over 1000 UBC students a couple weeks ago (March 26th to be exact). All these people gathered on campus on a Saturday morning to make this video come true! Oh, how I miss the UBC's school spirit!!!

Not only that, but it also features Marianas Trench, a Canadian pop rock band from Vancouver, British Columbia! How cool is that?!

UBC LipDub have partnered up with Make-A-Wish Foundation. Every hit of this video sends money to Make-A-Wish. So go crazy and watch it as many times as you want because it all goes to charity!
"Anything is possible when your school smells like UBC Vancouver and not... wherever you are right now" - hahaha!


Did your school make a lip dub?
Give me a link! I'd love to watch it ^_^

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Show your school love!
    Just wanted to let you know Im having a giveaway and the prize is MAC blush pearls. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. UBC as in British Columbia? Cool :) I live in Vancouver also!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep UBC as in University of British Columbia! Did you go to UBC as well? :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...