Friday, April 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've seen this award circulating in the beauty blogs for a while now and I just keep thinking to myself, "I wonder when someone would tag me for this one..." FINALLY! A big thanks to Feminine for giving me this award!


Rules for the award:
  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 discovered great bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Soo..... 7 random things about myself:
  1. I don't own any lipsticks at the moment. However, I do plan on exploring the possibilities of lipsticks in the near future.

  2. My favorite color is purple (I think I mentioned this in a couple other blog posts before... hahaha)

  3. I have a pillow named "Steve" that I sleep with every night - don't ask me where the name came from... I can't even remember. But I know my boyfriend, is jealous because he abuses Steve all the time.

  4. I am going to Disneyworld (in Florida) this summer!

  5. Sometimes I can't fall asleep at night because I'm too occupied reading beauty blogs, but once I start studying, I begin to to feel very sleepy...

  6. My acne scars are so severe that most of the time even BB cream and concealer doesn't cover it up. It makes me very self-conscious. Therefore, I'm on a mission to look for a heavy duty concealer.

  7. I eat my food in layers. For example, if I were to eat an M&M, I would bite it in half and try to suck all the chocolate out before eating the outer shell.


It's really hard to find 15 people on my reading list who hasn't gotten this award yet, but if you happen to see this and want to be included. Shoot me an email and I'll put your link in the list below! :)

Bloggers I pass this award to:
  1. ALcupcake's Beauty Obsessions
  2. LittoMokaa's colorful life.
  3. Portrait of Mai
  4. ♥ ✿【elle】✿ ♥
  5. For The Love Of Retail
  6. Makeup, makeup and some more makeup!!
  7. Be Beauty-licious!!

6 comments:

  1. #1 - Hahaha! I know weird for a makeup blogger. But honestly, I have only 2 lipsticks that are my very own. I am more of a lip gloss person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award hun!!And well deserved!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'm usually really lazy about lip products, I think a huge majority of the lip products that I own were prizes that I won!

    6. I feel you on the acne scars. I've found really heavy duty European sunscreen and Vitamin E oil have done wonders for my scars! If you can find Vitamin E Oil (around 28,000 EU) definitely try it out. I've got extremely acne prone skin and it's never broken me out if that might be a concern for you!

    Thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award!!
    I also have a friend who would eat his food in layers, until we pointed it out one day and he got super conscious about it =P And then we would all stare at him while he ate XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks babe! i like to eat my food in weird layers too lol

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...