Monday, April 4, 2011

Sigma Beauty's New Makeup Line

So I've been a little late to bringing this to everyone's attention. So I'm not surprised if you saw this on some other blogs already. After a late night shift for clinical on Friday and extended family visits this weekend, I haven't exactly spent much time in front of the computer.

Apparently, Simone, the owner from Sigma Beauty tweeted a sneak peek of Sigma's new makeup line! The new line includes three new makeup palettes completed with dual-ended brushes!



  • Flare - A collection of cool-toned purples and greens, with a few neutrals.
  • Dare - A collection of warm-toned rusty yellows and reds, with a few neutrals.
  • Bare - A collection of neutrals, much like Urban Decay's Naked Palette.



Flare palette includes the E55 (Eye Shading)/E40 (Tapered Blending) brush

Dare palette includes the E20 (Short Shader)/E45 (Small Tapered Blending) brush

Bare palette includes the E30 (Pencil)/E25 (Blending) brush

Each of these new makeup palettes will be retailing for $35.00 USD and includes a dual-ended makeup makeup brushes (worth $18.00 USD). You can expect to see them on their website in about 6-8 weeks!

19 comments:

  1. All the palettes look fab, and I love that they come with decent brushes, I always just through the foam applicators away with other palletes.
    I particularly like Dare, I could really do with some more red/oranges in my kit, so I may be investing in one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like Flare and Bare. I don't know if I can pull off the red eyeshadows that well... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super cool. I like Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this. They're all nice. I love your blog. I'm a new follower :)


    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they remind me a little bit of urban decay, but great idea Sigma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for these products to be available in their shop. I have their last makeup line and its amazing too. Im going to get all of these haha :)

    Yeah i have been very lucky lately winning those giveaways haha :)

    Xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. When closed, those packages look like chocolate.

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those palettes are awesome.. i have tagged u..pls check tht out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen these. I like the Bare one, but depending on what they charge, I'd proabably rather have the NAKED palette. I hate double ended brushes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Bare! Cannot wait to get it :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cannooottt wait! i love the bare palette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you found me, and I'm ecstatic to be following you back. I put you under my "Blogs I Love" section :D!

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Nicole: They charge $35 USD per palette, but according to Simone, she said they're really high quality. But I know what you mean, double-ended brushes are so hard to store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait!! They are all soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, those palettes look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these colours! I want Bare :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely colors..i am still looking for some paints on what would be the best for my bathroom..great help

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...