Friday, April 15, 2011

Is Your Face Up To Date?

Did you know that it is not required by the F.D.A. to put expiration dates on cosmetics? However, your beauty products could be breeding bacteria as we speak! The preservatives that protect them usually lose its effectiveness as your makeup approach its expiry dates. Many beauty products indicate how long the product is good for, but do you remember when you first used it???


Beauty Alert! is here to help!

These packages contain a total of 20 labels specially designed to help you avoid outdated and potentially hazardous beauty products. The labels are put in 4 distinct categories: 3, 6, 12, and 18+ months.



The directions to use this product is so easy, I'm not even going to bother typing them out. Here's a picture. You'll understand.


These beautiful labels are available on Beauty Alert! for $4.95 per pack.

Unfortunately, these labels are not available to Canadians at the moment because shipping could possibly cost more than the product itself, but don't fret! They have an iPhone App that's available to everyone for $1.99!


In my opinion, the iPhone app is super easy to use. It even calculates when your product expires (for those people who don't know simple math - lol, just kidding!). But in general, it's just super user-friendly! Click here to download your very Beauty Alert! iPhone app!

This is such an easy way to keep your makeup bag up to date. Throwing out your beauty product is not necessarily a bad thing. Think about it, now you can go on another haul!!! ♥

Remember:
Beauty is timeless.
Beauty products are not!
Keep your face up to date!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post were sent to me by Beauty Alert! for review purposes only. No payment was received for this review.

7 comments:

  1. They are a really good idea!
    Thank you! (:

    ~ Lizzaaay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! interesting concept~!!! very good! i never throw away my stuff on time >___<'' some stuff i got for YEARS i still hv.... and use... ew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is nice esp, if you have tons of make-ups hihi I need this badly ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. genius idea! i wanted to label my mu stuffs long time

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Very good idea of labelling the products. I do this myself with some sort of post it, not with such cute labels :D. The iPhone app must be very nice certainly but...I don't find it as useful as a label on a product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I might have to download that for my iPhone. And yes, I agree, I'm hoping since they aren't that high of a heel I'll be able to walk in them all day with no trouble. :) Not a bad price either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! I am new to your blog!
    I think he ideea with the labels is great! I will use it from now on. I never thought at it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...