Monday, April 25, 2011

Handwriting Tag

Happy Easter Monday, everyone!

This is another cute tag that I've seen circulating around and I was lucky enough to be tagged by Sumitha from Be Beauty-licious!


Wow, that is some terrible writing. Now... Analyze me!!!
  1. What is your name? And your blog?
  2. What's your blog URL?
  3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
  4. Favorite quote.
  5. Favorite song.
  6. Favorite band/singer.
  7. Say anything you want.
  8. Pass this along to a few blogger
I pass it onto everyone who reads this. Please leave a link down below after you've done it so I can come visit you too :)

3 comments:

  1. don't be silly! you have lovely handwriting! I think I might do this, it's so different from most other tags i've seen. (plus, you can then see how nice your hanwriting is compared to mine! hehe)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll put your link on this post to remind me to check back once you've done it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked the way you wrote 'lazy' on item 3. will try to do this xox

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...