Thursday, March 24, 2011

tokidoki me!

I believed this iPhone app came out when Sephora first released their tokidoki line, which is a while ago. They used to have the web version of this app, but then I don't know what happened to it. This app didn't used to be available for Canadians, but now it is and I've had it on my iPod Touch for a while now! Recently I found some of the pictures I messed around with using the web version of this application.

Here's some to share:




All of these photos are really old. Particularly the last one because that was when I had recently donated my hair. I love how some people told me that I looked African in that picture due to the huge contrast of the picture and the giant pink lips. It's hilarious! This app makes taking pictures so much more fun. It reminds me of those sticker photos or photos taken in those Asian mall arcades with friends.

Click here, to download your own tokidoki me! app for FREE! It's now available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPads.

Remember to sign up for my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment. the app looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun I just wanted to get back to you about the NYX lippies. When I buy a lot of NYX stuff like the lipstick and there is not a sale going on, I buy them off ebay, they have good deals for bulk NYX purchases. You can get 12 colors for $18, which is a $1.50 each or 20 for $28 which is $1.40 each

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the last one is just way too entertaining!

    Are there any EcoTools brushes that you haven't gotten yet? I could do a CP for you while they're on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tokidoki, every year I buy the new calendar, but I can´t buy other many products because are very expensive.

    Your pictures are very funny

    regards,

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...