The photos were taken using the webcam (iSight) on my MacBook, so the quality is not the best... but nothing makes me look better than a bad quality camera to mask the giant pores and acne scars - hahaha! What makes it somewhat strange is that the lighting is different in each photo even though they were all taken within the 5 minutes. I guess the sun was setting really fast...?
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Ultra Light Formula
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer in Fair
- Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream in Shade 2
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer in Light Medium
- Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple Velvet
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese (as highlight)
- Hard Candy Hot Smudge in Double Stunt (using only the black with shimmer)
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Carbon Black
Can you tell I love Hard Candy?
I'm really sorry I didn't get a chance to take closer pictures of my eyes, but there was really nothing special about it since I only used one color for my entire lid. I'm not that skilled yet to do different colors on the crease or anything yet. Getting there though... slowly. Feel free to share any tips or tricks, it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Birthday BFF!!! ^_^