Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 2011 Collection

Have I told you how much I love EcoTools' makeup brushes? I bought their foundation brush a while ago and absolutely loved it! The quality of the brushes are amazing and not to mention, SO affordable!


Alicia Silverstone has again, partnered up with EcoTools to create a new collection of makeup brushes! This is very exciting as EcoTools had revealed this collection recently to the public and is planning hit stores in April 2011.


EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone (Purple: 2011 Collection; Red: 2009 Collection)

I never got a chance to see Alicia Silverstone's first collection in stores, so I hope I will get a chance to try out these new ones. By the way, have I told you that purple is my favorite color? It's like it's custom-made for me!

The collection consists of:
  • Hanging Valet ($15.99)
  • Train Case ($14.99)
  • 6-Piece Brush Set & Bag ($14.99)
  • Cosmetic Bag ($8.99)
  • Deluxe Pencil Case ($7.99)
  • 4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set ($12.99)

Other than these beautiful brushes, EcoTools will be also be launching a brand new website featuring e-commerce on April 1st (just in time for the start of Earth Month). The website will feature EcoTools products (obviously!) and allow customers to learn more about the eco-friendly materials used by the brand and its partnership with 1% for The Planet, which donates 1% of annual sales to aid in environmental causes.

Speaking of brushes, don't forget to enter my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. oOOoo i've never heard of this so thanks for shareing :) i actually love eco tools the quality is pretty soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of these before. The bags are so pretty and so affordable! Where can you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you live in Canada, some of the places I've seen EcoTools for sale is at Superstore, London Drugs, and Walmart.

    I'm not too sure about the States, but you can check here to find out: http://www.parispresents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=116

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Eco tools, can't wait to see these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Alicia silverstone! haha. But the make up tools look nice!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection is gorgeous. I had a sneak peak at it and was given the train case and a tote (exclusive). You will love it so be sure to check it out!

    You can find pics of the collection on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is good news!!! I've heard so many good things about these brushes and I always get so angry that you can't find them in Europe! I hope they will offer international shipping:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those Eco Tools Cosmetic bags~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ecotools are great! Love the new packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ecotools brushes are great! <3

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...