Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unleashing My Inner Balmshell

I need to check my mail more often. I have no idea how long this was sitting in my mailbox for, but it's finally in my hands! I was really shocked to find out how big the package was considering that I was only expecting to receive the 3 lip glosses that I won from Balmshell at the beginning of this month. Instead, they gave me a lot more than I won!

Let's go through them together (I feel like a school teacher... lol).


So Obviously, there were the 3 lip glosses that I chose. They were all gorgeous colors, but I decided to choose the neutrals bundle and asked to trade Yummy Mummy for Shopaholic instead because I thought it had a cuter float animation. They were really nice about it! So in the end, I got Weekend In The Hamptons, Beach Patrol (it's limited edition too!) and Shopaholic.

In addition to my prize, I also got a package of mini glosses which include the shades, Darling You Look Fabulous, Shoe Fetish, Shopaholic, Weekend in the Hamptons & Yummy Mummy.


And lastly, I got Balmshell's Lip and Cheek Tint called Smear Campaign in Gossip Greta. It even comes with a little story - sooo cute!!!

Thank you, Balmshell! I cannot wait to try it all out! The packaging for these products are AMAZING! Definitely check out this great Canadian brand and unleash YOUR inner Balmshell. You won't regret it!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited you won this Juli, I know you will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great surprise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That is amazing! I live in Montreal and I've never heard of Balmshell till now. I will definitely research whether they have it here or not now thanks to your blog!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @YB: You should definitely go check them out! So far, I have seen them at Shopper's Drug Mart and London Drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, what a fantastic set!!! I wish I had it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of them to include freebies with your prize!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...