Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask

Damn you acne!!! I hate youuuuuuuu!!!!! OK, now that I got it out of my system, I can go on and review for you The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask. I have run out of ideas on how to treat my acne lately. I've been so self-conscious of it that I cannot walk out the house without a layer of makeup to cover it up. I literally look like I have insect bite marks all over the lower part of my face :(

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask is pretty much *the* product I go to in these types of situation. I moved back home for about 2 weeks over Christmas break and didn't have my all my skincare products with me. And before I know it, I'm breaking out like an allergic reaction. This face mask has helped me before, so I know that if I start using it again it should help me clear my face up (eventually).

This mask works similar to Proactiv's Refining Mask. The only difference is, within a minute of putting on this mask it has an instant cooling effect that soothes the face and helps to decrease some of the swelling. It also absorbs any excess oil on the face, so after you wash it off, your face might feel kind of dry and tight at first (remember to moisturize!). Best not to wear this mask to sleep because it could dry you out quite a bit. Believe me, I learned it the hard way.

This mask is really fun to wear. You get to look like [Shrek, Fiona, The Hulk, The Grinch, etc.] for the period of time you have the mask on. Not that they're particularly attractive, but it's not like you're going to wear it outside - heehee!

Rating: (5/5)

3 comments:

  1. The cooling effect sounds great, I'm gonna pick this up when I hit the store next time, great review XOXO

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...