Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FREE Hello Kitty Nail Stamping Plate and Rhinestones

I have been eye-ing for a Hello Kitty nail stamping plate since I first got into nail stamping, but because it's not "official" Konad, I didn't know where I could get it other than eBay.

Does anyone know about BornPrettyStore.com? If not, you should definitely check them out... like, immediately!


BornPrettyStore.com is giving away 1000 FREE Hello Kitty nail stamping plates. All you have to do is add the plate into your cart and enter the code BP299.

For the rhinestones, add it into your cart and enter the code RETWEET388. Be nice and follow BornPrettyStore on twitter and spread the news!

No purchase necessary. Both items are FREE. There are two options for shipping. You can either choose
  1. The FREE SHIPPING method *or*
  2. Pay $3.00 for registered and tracking number.
Estimated delivery times may vary depending on where you live. (These estimated delivery times were given to me by BornPrettyStore.com's customer service representative, Jessica through a confirmation email):
  1. United Kingdom, Australia: 2-4 weeks
  2. United States: 2-4 weeks
  3. Italy, Spain, France, Germany: 20-27 business days.
  4. Other countries: not more than 30 business days
Order fast while supplies last! I just ordered mine and can't wait! ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, just ordered mine and about to re-blog since I don't have a twitter haha.

    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans! Thanks for sharing this! I reblogged and also retweeted, 'cause free cool stuff is always appreciated. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i'm going to their store right NOW! haha. thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how to add links in tweets (im rubbish with twitter!), so I did a post on this, linking back to here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Hello Kitty cuteness! Thanks for the info and the freebies :) I finally answered the award questions XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got my package a few days ago, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered the HK plate the same day I posted my blogpost... Hasn't come yet, but they said it'll take about 4 weeks or a month or so. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...