Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Very First Hockey Game: Canucks vs. Flyers

Hey everyone! I know this isn't a sports blog or anything, but I'm just super excited and wanted to share my experience at my very first hockey game yesterday! I got hooked on hockey since the 2010 Olympics at home (in Vancouver). So for Christmas, my boyfriend got me tickets to a Canucks game!



I want this poster in my room!

This one too!

Me and my boy, Hanson

The Jumbotron!

My Hero: Luongo!

First face off!

Rudolph zamboni!

The Arena

Fight! Fight! Fight!

We just scored again!

Hot boys :P

Another fight! But Alberts got hurt :(

20 Seconds Left!

We won!!! Score: 6-2

I guess this is going to be my last post for the year. See you all next year! ♥

2 comments:

  1. ooo i think ur bf name should be handsome! ^_*
    what a great experience, as i have never seen ice hockey b4!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Handsome. He used to be called that a lot when he was a little kid, so he doesn't like that very much. But indeed he is! Hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...