Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 2010

Even after coming back from Disneyland, I still wear my Minnie Santa hat every Christmas. I got a Mickey Santa hat for my boyfriend and sometimes, my boyfriend and I would wear them together and walk around in the malls to spread some Christmas spirit. We'd get countless numbers of compliments on how cute they are and questions about where we got them. Even inside Disneyland, I had people coming up to me asking me where I got my hat from because they were all sold out a couple days after we were there.

Merry Christmas from Me and Pooh

I also got a couple of Christmas accessories from Claire's when they were having a BOGO sale. Remember to pick one up for next Christmas! ^_^

In the mean time, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Be safe, enjoy the time you have to spend with your family and friends :)
*~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY~*

3 comments:

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...