Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello Kitty Beauty Private Shopping Event


If you are an (American) Sephora Beauty Insider, then you probably received an email about a Hello Kitty Private Event online! Unfortunately, I didn't get one because I'm Canadian, and I actually saw this event through other beauty bloggers.

I couldn't wait to share this though, despite how I was not notified about it initially. I love Hello Kitty! I can't say that I grew up with her, because Hello Kitty is so much older than I am, but she was around a lot and she doesn't look a day over 10.

Here are some items that caught my attention...

Hello Kitty Fragrance ($55)
Hello Kitty Compact Mirror ($18)
Hello Kitty Sweet Gloss ($16)
Hello Kitty Liquid Nail Art ($10)
Hello Kitty Brush Set ($49)

This event ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST. So click here to start shopping!

If you have missed out on the event, don't fret! Hello Kitty Beauty will officially launch in all stores and online in mid January ♥

4 comments:

  1. Being Canadian sucks sometimes! XD I lovee the brush set! I only want the brush holder LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you Blog is so cute,I love it, I am so Following this blog :-) it you like Please Check out My blog as well www.CandieIce-Jewel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute brush set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hello Kitty! So cute...

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...