Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunshine Award

So if you didn't already know, school started for me last week. We're already back in the hospital already. This semester is our medical-surgical rotation! To cheer me up from all the stress that I've been experiencing, Pretty Wonderful has given me this wonderful award!


Here are the rules:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

Here are my 12 bloggers I'm passing this onto...

5 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the shout out and linking me in your post :) good luck with school also!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks lovely! I really appreciate it!
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, thank you sweety! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! t'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...