Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love Her Style Blog Award

So THANK YOU again to Pretty Wonderful for giving me this award. She's been receiving and giving awards like crazy lately! Pretty Wonderful gives some pretty awesome makeup tips. Perfect for starters like me!

Since this award did not really come with rules, I'm just going to make them up myself:
  1. Link to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Say something nice about the person who gave you the award and what you like about their blog.
  3. Pass this award onto 5 other recipients who's style you truly love!
So here are my 5 recipients of this wonderful award:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I'll repost this tonight! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late, but thaaank you hun *hugs*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to all of you :>> Hugs =XX

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...