Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wish It Was Christmas...???

OMG... this week feels especially long!!! I wonder if it's because it's the first week of school. I can't believe it's only Wednesday... I wish it was Christmas. Christmas is my favorite season! It's only August now! But before we know it, we'll be done another semester of school (hopefully!).

I was trying to do some nail art last week, but ended up messing up a lot. In the end I just got fed up and just painted my nails with alternating solid colors.


Matches the ring that the boyfriend got me a couple years ago for Christmas! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. haha boy toy? I kind of wish it was Christmas as well and for some reason, this week does feel particularly long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, the ring is gawjus too!

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and love the ring.
    I'm following you now,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...