Tuesday, August 17, 2010

COACH Poppy Project


Hello beautifuls! Have you noticed something extra on my page? If not, look to your... LEFT.

See the pretty poppies blooming on the left? They are generated when people on Facebook and Twitter participate by checking “like” or by clicking on one of the poppies to send a tweet! When you tweet with the hashtags #CoachPoppy and #bathroomdancer, my pattern grows!

So, what's in it for you? You can instantly win prizes ($100 gift card, I heard) when you spot a COACH bag amongst the flowers! What's best is that when you win — I win too! Be creative with your tweets and watch the pattern grow! Here's an example of a tweet you can send to help me out:
Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. #bathroomdancer loves #CoachPoppy, and she knows you will too. http://coach.com/poppyproject

The poppy patterns are blooming all over the web. Follow the poppy trail to visit other bloggers and their beautiful websites as well. But don't forget to FOLLOW ME before you go!

If you are a blogger and would like to join in on the fun, simply visit http://poppyproject.coach.com/ to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Hey
    Nice blog!
    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...