Thursday, July 15, 2010

What is a BB Cream??

When I first saw the words "BB Cream" I thought it was a type of cream that girls applied to their... um... you know... or something like that because that's what my grandmother used to refer it as: "BB". It turns out to be waaaay different than what I thought it was! Here is an excerpt I found on eBay written about BB Creams:
BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is *the* hottest beauty product in Asia right now! The product originated in Germany and was initially used by dermatologists to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery soothe and regenerate the skin.

Soon after, Korean celebrities started using the cream and a craze was born. Big companies then took the idea and turned it into a product widely available to the public. The new product is suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive and acne-prone skin. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. It can even out skintone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation. Prolonged used of the product will also help improve the overall texture of the skin and fade acne scars.
After I found out that I was very wrong about my initial impression of BB Creams and all its *real* capabilities, I decided to go out and get my very own! I can't wait to try it out! Do you beautiful ladies have your favorite brand of BB Cream that you'd like to recommend???

2 comments:

  1. I have several from Shills and one from Hope Girl. They all work well and have a semi-sheer and very buildable coverage. Smells great too! I will have some BB Cream reviews up shortly, possibly by the end of the weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Girl BB Cream, interesting. I've never heard of that brand before. And I can't seem to find it on eBay either.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...