Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MAC & Disney: Venomous Villains Collection

Being a huuuuuuuge Disney fan, I thought this collection looked FANTASMIC!

Back in May 2010, MAC cosmetics and Disney decided to team up to create this wicked limited edition for all the bad girls out there! This collection features:
  • Cruella De Vil from "101 Dalmatians"
  • Maleficent from "Sleeping Beauty"
  • The Evil Queen from "Snow White"
  • Doctor Facilier from "The Princess and the Frog"



I'm a little disappointed that Ursula from "The Little Mermaid" isn't featured in this collection since that's one of my favorite Disney princess movies. Oh well! As much as I love Disney, I think I would be more keen on a princess collection or would that be too cliché? The collection contains blush, beauty powder, eye shadows, lipstick and nail polish.

The Venomous Villains line hits stores on September 30, 2010 and is said to range between $12-$30. So, what's your take on it? Who's your favorite villain in this collection? Would you buy?

4 comments:

  1. They look interesting but the villains from Disney always freaked me out as a child! Especially Maleficient lolol!! I might jump into a store when it will be out to scrutinize the products ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to buy these products, but i do agree with you that the little mermaid villain should of been in the collection.

    lots of love

    http://makeupagirlsbestfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick kind of reminds me of the Viva Glam Cyndi, I can't wait to get some of these products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is Scar?? =(

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...