Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hard Candy is Coming to Canada


Hello there my fellow Canadians buddies! News had spread on Facebook that Hard Candy is coming to Canada in August 2010!!! Yayyyyy!!!

How did I know about Hard Candy? I've read many reviews on Hard Candy products on other people's blogs but I really wanted to try this out for myself. Over the Canada Day long weekend, my family and I, along with my precious little puppy, Rosie, drove down to the Seattle Premium Outlets for a little shopping spree! Many items that I wanted to get were out-of-stock at the Wal-Mart we went to, so in the end, I only got the Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara and the Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer. I'll do a review on both of these products soon, but right now I just want to scream at the top of my lungs: Hard Candy is coming to Canada!!!

I am super duper excited excited about this! Other than the super cute packaging that Hard Candy products come in, the best part about them is that they DO NOT test on animals! They've also been one of the more affordable cosmetic brands in the States. I just hope they don't jack up the price too much once it arrives to Canada.


Have you been a long-time Hard Candy fan? What's your favorite Hard Candy product that you would like to recommend to your Canadian friends?

Link: http://www.hardcandy.com

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of hard candy before. I noticed that you said you picked it up at the mall, do they also have an online store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carl, no I didn't get it at the mall. There's a Walmart beside the Seattle Premium Outlets though. It doesn't look like HC has an online store, but you can buy it at www.walmart.com though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooo i cant wait!! omgggggggggg :D i've been craving for some of these for so long! i cant wait to see them finally in canada :) thanks a bunch for this post! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii :)
    dropping by again to let you know that you have been awarded the "i heart your blog award"! Congrats! you totally deserve it <3 http://pinkboxmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow! I had a lip gloss by them... not even sure what it was called now, but it had a vintage floral tube and smelled like creamsicles. I loved it. Their nail polish was cute too, with the little ring. I will be looking out for it at Wal Mart for sure.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...