Thursday, June 10, 2010

Review: LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish

I have a problem with applying nail polish in general. It takes me hours to apply because I keep doing things like typing and can't tell when my nails dry. Doing my nails is something very time consuming for me so I don't do it all the time. Besides, I'm currently in nursing school and we're not allowed to wear nail polish to the hospital, so I have almost no chance to put them on.

Recently, I've purchased this nail polish made by LA Colors (Color Craze line) from a local dollar store for $1 and let me tell you, this nail polish is AWESOME! The color is vibrant and nail polish stayed on for more than a week without chipping! According to their website, they're also cruelty-free, which means that they do not test on animals. I love this nail polish and the only reason why I took it off was because my nails started growing out and it started to look funny.

The only problem was that my local dollar store was all sold out of a lot of colors and I didn't have a lot to choose from. I just hope that they will restock soon so that I can buy more! Either way, this product is great! I'd stock up on it if I can. It's definitely recommend to all nail polish lovers out there!


This one is NP 416: Radiation.
It only took me 2 coats to get it to be completely opaque!

Rating: (5/5)

8 comments:

  1. what local dollar store did you find these at? dollar max USED to have them now no more. I have a few. how are they for stamping?

    are you done school right now? you seem so free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to "Everything For A Dollar" at Metrotown, but the last time I went there, they're all sold out. I haven't tried using them to stamp yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous colour :) I would love to see "Nuclear Energy" on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'd love to get that color too (fave color = purple!!), but too bad I can't find it for sale anywhere now... hopefully that dollar store will restock soon! :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow wow, I didn't know these are being sold in a dollar store! Too bad they aren't awailable in my country... :(((
    This one on your nails is absolutely gorgeous! Like it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sell this brand at Sirens, Urban Planet and Stitches too, at least here in Victoria.

    I have electric blue and orange-red, and they both go on super-opaque after two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I love LA Colors nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...