Personally, I don't like putting on sunscreen because I don't like the smell or that feeling of an extra layer on top of my skin. At the same time, I don't like getting tanned since I always feel like I'm dark enough as it is. So what I usually do in the summer is that I try to cover up using clothes and/or a hat of some sort. Obviously that's not very realistic since the temperature during the summer can get to pretty crazy levels.
While shopping at Costco, the solution that I've been waiting for has finally arrived: a spray-on sunscreen! According to the website, it's described as the following:
- Oil-free / Alcohol-free / PABA-free/ Preservative-free
- Very Water-resistant / Sweat-resistant
- Hypoallergenic / Non-comedogenic
- Photo-stable Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Topical antioxidant Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E) to scavenge free radicals
- Active Sunscreen Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 7%, Octisalate 4%, Avobenzone (Parsol® 1789) 2%