Friday, June 25, 2010

Review: KINeSYS Sunscreen Spray

Summer's finally here!!! After a couple months of gloominess with rain and wind in Vancouver, we're finally get a bit of sunshine!

Personally, I don't like putting on sunscreen because I don't like the smell or that feeling of an extra layer on top of my skin. At the same time, I don't like getting tanned since I always feel like I'm dark enough as it is. So what I usually do in the summer is that I try to cover up using clothes and/or a hat of some sort. Obviously that's not very realistic since the temperature during the summer can get to pretty crazy levels.



While shopping at Costco, the solution that I've been waiting for has finally arrived: a spray-on sunscreen! According to the website, it's described as the following:
  • Oil-free / Alcohol-free / PABA-free/ Preservative-free
  • Very Water-resistant / Sweat-resistant
  • Hypoallergenic / Non-comedogenic
  • Photo-stable Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Topical antioxidant Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E) to scavenge free radicals
  • Active Sunscreen Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 7%, Octisalate 4%, Avobenzone (Parsol® 1789) 2%
I know that this isn't really a "beauty product" but I think we should still try to protect our skin from the harmful UV rays so we can keep our skin looking young! I've used it a couple times, but I stay out of the sun most of the time so I honestly don't know how well it's really working. However, I'm still very impressed! I no longer have that sunscreen smell or this white pasty layer on top of my skin. Instead, I smell like mangoes when I initially put it on because I bought one that has fragrance (other fragrances and non-fragrance also available). It's also oil-free so I don't have to worry about it causing me breakouts!

Link: http://kinesys.com

Rating: (4/5)

2 comments:

  1. Uuu these look nice!

    Hey, you've been tagged!! I tagged you with "I love your blog" tagg!!
    I really do love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiana!!! Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...