Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Keyboard Stickers!

Sorry, I don't have any post related to beauty products today, but I just wanted to share with you from where I blog from!

I've been using a MacBook for all my computer needs for the last 3 years and I can't deny it, I love my Mac! Unfortunately, after using my white MacBook for the first couple of months, I noticed that my bright shiny white keys were going a little dark from the oils on my fingertips.

I tried cleaning it with everything I can think of including Windex! Nothing really worked, so I tried one of those silicon covers to protect them from being further damaged. Sadly, it just made my laptop very hot because the heat couldn't ventilate through the keyboard. So I put scotch tape over the keys that I use the most to prevent them from going all black.

While walking around in the dollar store this last weekend, I spotted these!


These are keyboard stickers. They had about 4-5 designs available, I just decided to buy these two. As you can see, it's for a full-size keyboard since it also has stickers for the number pad, but I don't need those for my laptop.


Hey, what the heck?! A spelling mistake??


It took me a little more than an hour to put them on because I want to do them perfectly, but it was well worth it! The stickers were a bit smaller than the size of my keys, but that's alright. It'll keep at least a big chunk of it clean.


6 comments:

  1. awesome! you definitely need to mail me some pretty PLEASE!!!! >_< they don't have that in my dollar store! my keys are also getting dark as well =[ great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe they are pretty! But the key 'insert' is misspelled... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've been looking for something like this for a really long time! Something that's pretty but can protect my keyboard at the same time.

    @Jhoy: There are a lot of variations on eBay that you might want to look at. If you like the one I got, send me an email and I'll see what I can do =)

    @Tamara: I know, but that's OK. There's no "insert" key on my laptop. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, those are neat and that's funny that they made a spelling mistake.
    Cha-ching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there.. You got some great find indeed! =)

    Btw, as u know i had troubles w/ my blog feed lately, and its now been fixed.
    Please UNfollow me then FOLLOW me again so that my posts will now be visible in ur dashboard.
    Please do the same w/ your blogroll. Thank you so much sissy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Nice blog! First time visiting. :)
    Both key board stickers are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...