Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Love Your Blog Award

Hey Everyone! I just received my very first blog award ever! Thank you Tiana, xAgnes, and The Beauty Gaga for giving me this "I Love Your Blog" award! I haven't been blogging for very long, in fact, I only started at the beginning of this month, so I am very appreciative of this award! Thank you!!!

Here are the rules:
  1. Post the award on your blog
  2. Link the person who has given you the award
  3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
I can't think of 15 people to give this award to, so I'm going to pass this award to the following people for now:

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!! thank u so much dear! Appreciate it loadz! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Thank you so much for the award sweetie! ^^

    About the tea tree oil, I just rub it to my face using my fingers and no need to massage cause it dries fast. :) Keep on blogging ya.. Jiayou! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Thank you Julianne for the award! :D <33

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...